Chief Executive Officer
As CEO of OnTrack Engineering Ltd., Mr. Milinusic is helping advance project execution methodologies with the development of the OnTrack Control Framework. This integrated framework is based on lessons learned acquired by the company over the past 30+ years and the best practices from numerous industry associations such as PMI, AACE, Fiatech, and CII. Matt is also involved in multiple other hardware and software ventures focused on greener, more cost effective, and efficient efforts in data analysis, resource recovery, and communications.
Sean T. Regan
President International Operations
Ph.D., FAACE, CCP, CEP, EVP, PSP, MRICS , FPCG
Over 30 years of experience in planning, scheduling, estimating, cost engineering, contracts and Total Quality Management (TQM). Project controls field & home office systems and worked as Project Controls Supervisor, Project Controls Manager, Superintendent, Contract Administrator and Project Manager. He has a proven record of excellence in achieving goals for project team and client in execution of Project Management and Controls in the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe, and the Former Soviet Union. He is also experienced in implementing Project Management and Construction Control systems for facilities, telecommunications, power, infrastructure, and petrochemical projects. Experience with DTRA/DCMA/FAR, IMF, World Bank, EBRD, and Asian Bank polices and tendering.
Certifications / Affiliations
· Association Advancement of Cost Engineers – Fellow AACE; Full Member #5171; Certified Cost Professional #1843, Certified Estimating Professional #065; Earned Value Professional #767; Planning & Scheduling Professional #1880; 2009 OT Zimmerman Award, Region Director 9 2016 to 2018; AACE Educational Board for 2003 to 2015 and 2018 to Present; Chairman International Marketing Committee 2008 to 2010, Co-Chair International Annual Meetings Committee 2008 to 2013, Co-Chair International Government 2010 to 2012, Co-Chair Eastern European Committee 2012 to Present.
· American Conference Construction Educators – member – Industry Advisory Board
· College of Performance Management
· MRICS Chartered Surveyor #1286476
· Fellow Project Controls 2016 – Planning Guild
Director of Development
Passionate, responsible and committed engineer, with a get-it-done, on-time spirit, and more than a decade of experience designing, implementing and adapting technically sophisticated online web applications using Microsoft Technologies, C++, .NET, Agile, three tiered architecture and more. Proficient in C# infrastructure, language standards, object modeling technologies and Application Life Cycle management.
Operations North America
Is energetic, highly motivated and entrepreneurial minded with a passion for project/change management and process/quality improvement. He has held various project and change management positions within the oil and gas construction industry. Over the the last several years he has supported and lead the development and implementation of several initiatives within the project management office that aided in the delivery of over $1 billion in capital projects.