OnTrackPM is built on the philosophy that IT is here to serve the needs of the business and we believe a tool that is both effortlessly implemented and easily managed is crucial to improving the cost-effectiveness of any capital project life cycle.
OnTrack Engineering can host your data within the secure data centre of your choice. Our solution is well-suited to joint ventures and companies operating across international borders. Accessing data securely from anywhere you are connected to the Internet lets you avoid major capital expense and minimizes the burden on your IT team.
You can also host OnTrackPM on your own network and secure your data according to your own standards. Our staff is on-hand to provide all information and help get you set up and running smoothly. Using Microsoft standards and software such as SQL server, OnTrackPM is an easy fit into any IT structure.
OnTrack is built using C# and the latest technologies such as Microsoft’s .NET with very standard hardware requirements – we can provide instant capability in this regard from our secure hosted data-center(s). The system also offers full active directory integration – SQL server and IIS server run the core, the client is served through any web browser.
- Rapid deployment – We get you up and running quickly, with no waiting time for hardware or software purchases and setup.
- Security – Your data is secured using industry standards and best practices.
- Reliability – Your data is safe, as it is backed up nightly or more often to off-premise locations.
- Peace of mind – Our dedicated team constantly monitors systems and applications to make sure your data is safe and secure.
- Effortless upgrades – We install upgrades for you as soon as they are available.
- Faster, easier support – We can shadow your actions when needed and directly solve data issues rather than using the valuable time of your IT staff.
- Lower operating costs – No need to purchase or maintain expensive equipment or software. Using a Web browser, OnTrack is easily run over the Internet.